K2N is a 4-day mountain bike race held in the scenic and seldom traveled backcountry of northern Tanzania. Cyclists will race 5 stages from the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro to the highlands of Ngorongoro, through stunning landscapes and extraordinary wildlife areas.
The 2020 course is 256 kilometres long and features over 3000 metres of climbing, with a high point of 3850m. The K2N race course offers varied terrain, spectacular scenery and wildlife viewing, and the opportunity for racers to experience an incredible new culture.
- 1 night accommodation Weru Weru River Lodge
- 5 nights tented accommodation in 3 race villages
- Breakast, lunch, and dinner for 6 days
- Feed zones throughout the race route
- All park fees
- Rider, bicycle, and gear transport from Kilimanjaro Airport to race and return + all in-race travel
- Bike wash and security
- Basic medical services and emergency air evacuation
You just have to get yourself and your bike to Kilimanjaro Airport, ready for adventure!